Monday, May 31, 2010

They eat WhAt is Austria?!?!

Just finished a week in Ă–sterrich (Austria). It. was. FAB! Ich liebe Austria. I was staying in the city of Leogang, surrounded by the Alps in a mountain resort hotspot. The place was quiet, I got a room to myself, and the dessert buffet had ice cream every night... now I call that a vacation!

Panorama I took from my balcony window:


Panorama at night...


Blumen


Dear little Julia when we were atop the mountain...



Working on our jumping skills...

Lennart tried to be all mysterious... he didn't want anyone to see his face.

The whole Staiger Family atop the mountain

Flag O' Austria

Mozart's Birth Home... I feel more inclined to compose something. Actually no really.






Lennart pretending he is the sweetest child in the world...


Yep... that's a little more accurate...


Myself at lunch (taken by lennart, what a natural)



Julia on our carriage ride...




This coffee house is 307 years old... they better have pretty good dang coffee,
or the last couple of centuries have been a waste...

Cafe to celebrate my main man.

McDonald's to celebrate my main man...

Chocolates the celebrate my main man...

Now that's classy!


And of course you can't forget perfume to celebrate my main man...

The smell was right on too... decaying dead man.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a blast! Such beautiful scenery! I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete