Friday, May 20, 2011

Vacation Town

A stop in a different country... Vatican City. Much to see, take a look.

The courtyard of the Vatican.

Leaves. There were lots of leaves.


So your not suppose to take pictures in the Sistine Chapel so all of these are illegal, and I even took one with myself in it, so I could prove I was there. It was pretty spectacular by the way.




I did not send post... but I could have.

St. Peter's Basilica... which they wouldn't let me in at first because I had my Swiss Army knife on me, so I waited until my family went through and went through quickly myself.








Procession outside the Vatican for a Saint.






I went into a random kitchen and asked the pizza dude if we could take a photo.

The best meal I had in Italy was here. It was like from a film, except I actually got to eat it.



Rome by Evening/ Night








No comments:

Post a Comment