Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's So not hott in Berlin.


Finally made it to Berlin. It was short, but nothing can beat the On-Off Bus with the Milams! I would love to live in Berlin for a while, although it still snows there, dang gina! I can't get away from this white stuff.


... but first a picture from Christmas morning!


So the trip began at checkpoint Charlie...






Can you tell were cold... naw!







Where the Berlin Wall use to stand.





I'm totally part of the Berlin Party Police.






No photos allowed on the east side... so sad.





Proof of my first On-Off-Bus experience.



The following pictures were taken in the bus...
I really learned to work on my ninja photo taking skills.





Baby Darian, world traveler, 2 months old.





Sony Center.




Pieces from the Berlin Wall.








Hello secret little man.




Great monument that represents the holocaust and how it went right over the heads of the people, if it weren't so cold I would have stuck around quite a while... I was so amused.






Never thought I'd make it here, but first the Olguins!




... Adelaide told me I look like a loner normally, so she jumped in this pic with me.





Where Micheal Jackson held his baby over the balcony.





Me and the Soviet man (ok he was really German).






Humboldt.






the Dome







If your reading this Mike and Deb... thanks again... you guys are wicked awesome!

1 comment: