So I am in the middle of my third German course since living in Munich... and I plan on taking two more before I go. The first one was tragic... 1 1/2 hours twice a week, with people who didn't really want to be taking German. Three and a half months after the end of that course, in November, I took an intensive 3 hour class Mon-Fri with people who were trying to learn German. I thought it was great... until I joined the class I'm in now. 3 hour class, 4 days a week. For the first time ever I have truly made some great friends in my German classes, I didn't want to leave my last class because I thought I had found my niche, but now in this class... it feels more like a family... and unfortunately I have to switch teachers again because I have to take the 5 day a week class come middle January. Life's not fair... that's why I always got to use the car in high school and my little sister didn't... SUCKA... actually that was for good reason... but normally life isn't fair.
Anyway... here is my German Class.
Class Weihnachten Party... Brezen natürlich!
Italy, Columbia, Argentina, Uzbekistan, Georgia, and (not pictured... which would be me) USA
** This is not my whole class, probably a third of it, the rest ran away before I could get a picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment