Saturday, January 1, 2011

Back It Up


Man... if it isn't over already! This year has been spent fom BYU-Idaho, to LA, to Germany, and all over Europe. If you haven't been following my blog, and your too lazy to look back at past posts, well here is little pinch of what I've been doing... and its been a party. I started the post from the end of 2010 and worked back to last Christmas...

Berlin with the Milams- Dec 2010


Christmas Morning Dec 2010


Christmas Eve- Dec 2010

Lennart and I gearing up for Christmas- Dec 2010

Girls from my German class- Dec 2010

FC Bayern Calendar from St. Nicolas- Dec 2010

Nürnburg Christmas Market- Dec 2010

Thanksgiving apple turkeys- Nov 2010

On Lennart's b-day- Nov 2010

Schloss Neuschwanstein- Nov 2010

Schloss Nymphenburg-Nov 2010

Halloween! Okt 2010

London- Okt 2010

Schloss Linderhof- Oct 2010

Lennart with his shirt in his undies- October 2010

Julia goes to a party- Oktober 2010

Oktoberfest- Sept/Okt 2010





Rollerblading through Munich- Sept 2010


Frankfurt Temple August 2010

Frankfurt August 2010


Missing my Paris Picture... but I'm too tired to load it up-August 2010

Belgium Waffels in Belgium- August 2010

Brussels with my loves=Macarons- August 2010

Strawberry Picking July 2010

Murielle visits June 2010

World Cup June-July 2010


Prague, Czech- June 2010

Pilzen, Czech- June 2010

Salzburg, Austria- May 2010

Munich May 2010

Munich May 2010

First Weekend in Germany May 2010- Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber

First week in Germany celebrating a random holiday on Marienplatz

Last Day in LA May 2010- My Niece

Last Day in LA before Germany-May 2010- Little Tokyo

Last day in LA May 2010- Santa Monica

Last outing with my roommates- April 2010

My Fav Twins visit me before I leave for Germany- April 2010

UCLA visit April 2010

Dodger Game April 2010

Little Tokyo April 2010

Leaving BYU-I April 2010

Festival of Colors March 2010


Katrina's birthday Feb 2010

Bring in 2010 at the Aquarium.

Christmas Last Year 2009... such a stunnin fam.

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow, you've been busy! Ambrey looks so different since you left! I like your new top picture on your blog

    ReplyDelete